Confirmation Information & Forms
Confirmation Fall 2018 (10th Grade)
Confirmation Fall 2019 (9th Grade)
- 2019 Confirmation Live Binder - We have made many changes to Confirmation preparation for our teen candidates this year under Msgr. Peter's direction. Please review all pages/tabs of the binder and submit the verification form. To open the binder, use this access key: 102019
- All candidates are expected to attend the Hear My Voice Conference on July 21, 2018 or next Summer:
- All candidates are to complete one project from the Confirmation Service Calendar below.
- All candidates will need to submit the following:
Confirmation Fall 2020 & 2021 (7th & 8th Grade)
Confirmation preparation takes place during 7th and 8th Grade. Register for EDGE or GIFT unless you will be attending an Archdiocesan approved Catholic school. Visit the Middle School Faith Formation page for additional information. Register online using the 2018-19 PSR Family Registration Form.
- Please register for the program and session time that your child can attend regularly and does not conflict with their extracurricular activities. If your child plans to participate in Cotillion (aka Promenade), please choose the morning EDGE session or GIFT.
- Attendance of at least 80% of their sessions is needed to meet the Confirmation preparation requirement for 7th and 8th Grade and to be on track for reception of the sacrament in 10th Grade.