Forms & Information
Once your parent has met with our Youth Coordinator, you can go ahead and complete the Catholic HEART Workcamp paperwork. All paperwork is due by March 15th or late fees will apply. Please read through the Trip Packet for information on what to expect, what is expected of you and what to pack for the camp.
- SPC Permission Slip Grades 8-9 or SPC Permission Slip Grades 10-12
- SPC Medical Release - Complete even if currently on file
- CHWC Code of Conduct - Coming soon!
- CHWC Medical Release (must be notarized) - Coming soon!
- CHWC Worksite Application - Forwarded upon receipt of all paperwork and full payment
- CHWC Packing List - Coming soon!
If you need to purchase something to sleep on, cots are highly recommend (air mattresses can be used but are not as reliable.) Everyone will need to bring some tools/personal safety items with them. Please understand these items will be donated to CHWC and you will not get them back. You can find most of these items at the Dollar Store.
- January 1 - Deposit: $225 due with completed SPC permission forms to secure a spot
- February 1 - Payment 2: $225 due ($250 after February 8)
- March 15 - CHWC Paperwork due*
- St. Peter Chanel Permission Slip
- St. Peter Chanel Medical Release
- Copy of Insurance Card (front and back)
- CHWC Code of Conduct
- CHWC Medical Release (Must be notarized)
- CHWC Worksite Application (Must be completed online)
- April 1 - Payment 3: $225 due ($250 after April 8)**
- April 23 - Taco Night & Orientation Meeting, 2:30-4:30 pm
*If paperwork is 100% completed and handed in by March 15, your final payment will be $200.
**If paperwork is not received by April 1, an additional $25 late processing fee will be added to your final payment.
- A $150.00 security deposit is non-refundable.
- Refunds will be issued if your spot can be filled by another participant (minus the $150 security deposit).
- Your final payment may be reduced to $200 if your paperwork was 100% completed and handed in by March 15th AND your full payment was received prior to the final payment date.