For more information about these Adult Bible Studies, contact Deacon Mike Bickerstaff, Director of Adult Education, at (678) 832-1228.
Tuesday Morning Adult Bible Studies
Deacon Mike Bickerstaff leads inspiring and transforming sessions that include: instructive talks, video presentations, Q&A periods, small group discussion, prayer and fellowship.
The Fall 2018 session will include two studies:
- Bishop Barron's Pivotal Players Series starts Tuesday, September 25, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in McNamee Hall.
- 09/25 - G. K. Chesterton (Part 1)
- 10/02 - G. K. Chesterton (Part 2)
- 10/09 - Blessed John Henry Newman (Part 1)
- 10/16 - Blessed John Henry Newman (Part 2)
- Dr. Ted Sri's Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother starts October 23, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. in McNamee Hall
- 10/23 - Introduction
- 10/30 - The Annunciation: Luke 1:26-38
- 11/06 - The Visitation: Luke 1:39-56
- 11/13 - The Nativity: Luke 2:1-20
- 11/27 - The Presentation and the Finding of Jesus in the Temple: Luke 2:21-52
- 12/04 - The Wedding at Cana: John 2:21-52
- 12/11 - Mary at the Cross: John 19:25-30
- 12/18 - Mary Crowned with Glory: Revelation 12
Wednesday Evening Adult Bible Studies
Concluded for Spring 2018 - Will resume in November
Hearts on Fire Women's Bible Study
Series Concluded - Check back for updates.
Program is moderated by Melissa Hernandez, OFS. Questions? Contact Deacon Mike Bickerstaff.
Friday Mornings from 10 to 12 | January 26 through March 23
In Classroom 1 at St. Peter Chanel Catholic Church
Nursery Available for age one and walking through age 5.
Infants invited to join us in the classroom.
Join fellow SPC Moms for weekly prayer time and discussion focused on enriching our Catholic families and enhancing our most important vocation. Guided by Jesus and His Church and the examples of our Blessed Virgin Mother and the Saints, we will explore various topics that are relevant to raising our children, creating a faith-filled home, and passing on the precious gifts of the Catholic faith to our little ones.
Lessons will be drawn from the book, “Divine Mercy for Moms” by Michele Faehnle and Emily Jaminet. Each class will stand alone. Come to as many as you are able.
Facilitated by Natalie Baldwin.
A Program of the Integrated Catholic Life™ offered by Adult Education at St. Peter Chanel Catholic Church.
Please register online to help us prepare for our sessions.
For more information, contact Deacon Mike.
Please contact Deacon Mike Bickerstaff if you have any questions.