Sign Up Here!
Per Archdiocese policy, all permission slips must be submitted with an original signature (we cannot accept faxed or scanned copies). Registration will not be processed until payment is received. Payment can be made by cash, check payable to "St. Peter Chanel Faith Formation," or by credit card using the Vanco Online Payment Link. Please be advised that some trips may fill before the published registration deadline. See our Trip & Event Policy for our cancellation policy. Complete and return your signed permission slips by the posted deadline to attend these offsite events:
- Sunday, April 28th: Faith Formation Registration Begins - reduced fees apply through July 31st!
- Thursday, August 1st: Faith Formation Registration - price increase goes into effect today!
- Sunday, September 8th: Morning EDGE Begins
- Tuesday, September 10th: Evening EDGE Begins
- Sunday, October 26th: Holy Fire in Nashville, TN. Permission slip: MS Holy Fire 10-26-19.pdf
Why Attend Holy Fire?
We invite young people in grades 6-8 to a one-day experience of dynamic speakers, music, and the sacrament of the Eucharist like they have never before experienced. At Holy Fire, young people will be invited and challenged to embrace their baptismal call and embrace the relevant and powerful gospel of Jesus. The cost to attend is $ 50.00 (includes breakfast, T-shirt, lunch and transportation). Space is limited – reserve your spot today!
Click on the links in the calendar below for details, or visit our Facebook Events page for additional information on upcoming events.