Young adolescents who see their parents and other parish members, particularly younger adults and college students, involved in our middle school programs are encouraged by their example. And you will be surprised when you give of your time and talent at how much more you receive in return! There are many and varied opportunities for you to volunteer in middle school faith formation. Your help and support are essential in maintaining high-quality programs for our middle school youth. Please prayerfully consider helping in one of these areas and visit our PSR Registration Information page to register online.
- Catechist/EDGE Team Facilitator - every other week commitment and monthly planning sessions
- Teen EDGE Helper - every other week commitment and training sessions
- Substitute - fill in as needed for catechists in the time slot you prefer
- Hospitality Team - help set up, serve and take down donuts/pizza once a month
- Technology Team - help set up and take down technology equipment once a month
- Chaperone - varies by trip, must be 21 or older, attend VIRTUS training and complete the Archdiocesan driver's screening form